About: Ann Veilleux
- I am a licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (MSSW, LCSW) with a practice in Madison Wisconsin and over thirty years of experience. I am a founding member of Harmonia, Madison Center for Psychotherapy and a long standing member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Posts by Ann Veilleux:
July 24, 2016 Fear of Change
October 4, 2015 Ready to remember?
September 17, 2015 Communicating with the Child Within: Part 1
March 29, 2015 Stuck Grief : Why is it you are looking into therapy?
November 4, 2014 When People Choose The Wrong Partner
November 17, 2013 Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- About Me
Recent Blog Posts
- Fear of Change
- Couples: What You Can Expect from your Partner, and What you Have to Get from Yourself.
- Ready to remember?
- Communicating with the Child Within: Part 1
- Stuck Grief : Why is it you are looking into therapy?
- When People Choose The Wrong Partner
- Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Transference in Therapy