About: Ann Veilleux
- I am a licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (MSSW, LCSW) with a practice in Madison Wisconsin and over thirty years of experience. I am a founding member of Harmonia, Madison Center for Psychotherapy and a long standing member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Posts by Ann Veilleux:
November 17, 2013 Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
September 17, 2013 Transference in Therapy
September 8, 2013 Evaluate Your Therapist
August 6, 2013 Childhood Sexual Abuse is Not A Life Sentence
January 7, 2012 More Common Questions
January 7, 2012 Recovering from Childhood Sexual Abuse
June 19, 2010 The Bottom Line on Therapy
April 4, 2010 Roots of Self-Esteem
- About Me
Recent Blog Posts
- Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Transference in Therapy
- Evaluate Your Therapist
- Reluctant to take Medication for Depression, Anxiety or Bi Polar Disorder?
- Childhood Sexual Abuse is Not A Life Sentence
- More Common Questions
- Recovering from Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Everybody Needs Their Version of A Horse (Tongue in Cheek Serious Advise)
- Julie Quinn on The Observing Ego and Request for Feedback.