About: Ann Veilleux
- I am a licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (MSSW, LCSW) with a practice in Madison Wisconsin and over thirty years of experience. I am a founding member of Harmonia, Madison Center for Psychotherapy and a long standing member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Posts by Ann Veilleux:
March 29, 2015 Stuck Grief : Why is it you are looking into therapy?
November 4, 2014 When People Choose The Wrong Partner
November 17, 2013 Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
September 17, 2013 Transference in Therapy
September 8, 2013 Evaluate Your Therapist
August 6, 2013 Childhood Sexual Abuse is Not A Life Sentence
- About Me
Recent Blog Posts
- Stuck Grief : Why is it you are looking into therapy?
- When People Choose The Wrong Partner
- Fall Depression – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Transference in Therapy
- Evaluate Your Therapist
- Reluctant to take Medication for Depression, Anxiety or Bi Polar Disorder?
- Childhood Sexual Abuse is Not A Life Sentence
- More Common Questions